All Natural Barrier Cream
Instructions: With your fingertip, press firmly into the cream to scoop out product and watch it quickly soften into a loose cream with the warmth of your body. Made for external use on your most sensitive peri/pelvic/genital skin, but suitable for at-risk skin anywhere on your body.
Why 3 Packs?
If you have any further questions about how many packs might be right for you, setting up auto-restock, or how it works feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text or call us at 833-713-9212.
What makes our Barrier Cream Naturally Better™?
Coconut Oil, Shea Butter and Beeswax
Combines to provide a nourishing shield that protects skin and prevents irritation
Zinc Oxide and Kaolin Clay
Treats damaged skin and promotes rapid healing
Our Skin-Safe Promise:
- No Petroleum
- No Fragrance
- No Preservatives
- No Dyes
- No Parabens
- No Talc
- No Phthalates
- Dermatologist Tested & Approved
- TMTheresa M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoI wish it was easier to get out of the container, but I'll always buy this!
Though it's difficult to get out of the jar it's an amazing product. It works faster and better than even prescription products. I will keep buying it. I don't want to be without it.
- ESEvelyn Suzy K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat
Completely healed bed sores that we had been treating for two months in l less than a month
- MNMargaret N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoCream
Just what I needed
- RBRuth B.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoIt seems to really work
I am in my early 70s and have had a very very itchy “undercarriage”, going round to my lower butt cheeks, for a few years. The GYN diagnosed a fungal infection and gave me a cream which help clear it up but I have remained very itchy and when I can’t resist scratching of course it gets very sore.
I bought the barrier cream several months ago and tried it but it didn’t seem to do much. But over the last few days I have been using it religiously several times a day over my genital area and up onto my lower butt cheeks and it is really working. I think part of the problem is that I am mildly sensitive to my own urine which causes the itching and irritation.
This may be a cream if you live in Florida or Hawaii but in the northern San Francisco area it’s like a slightly soft brick. I actually microwave it for 7-15 seconds to soften it up.
- TBTracy B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoHelping prevent bedsores
We use this on my 90-year old mother, who spends most of the day sitting. There seems to be less redness since we started with the Barrier Cream. No skin breakdown at all.